Ladd Drummond Salary 2023.
Ladd Drummond is a prominent figure in the cattle ranching world and has consistently earned a substantial income over the years.
His primary source of income comes from his co-ownership of Drummond Land & Cattle Co., a venture he shares with his brother, Tim.
As of 2023, Ladd Drummond’s annual earnings from this enterprise average an impressive $30 million.
Ladd Drummond Net Worth 2023.
As of 2023, Ladd Drummond’s estimated net worth is a staggering $200 million. This impressive fortune has been amassed through his successful career as a rancher and co-owner of Drummond Land & Cattle Co.
His financial prosperity is a testament to his expertise in the cattle industry.
Ladd Drummond Bio.
Ladd Drummond, hailing from Oklahoma, has risen to prominence as a prominent rancher and the husband of Ree Drummond, a well-known celebrity.
He is also a co-owner of Drummond Land and Cattle, a renowned cattle ranching business. His life and career have been marked by significant achievements and contributions to the ranching community.
Ladd Drummond Wiki.
- Date Of Birth: 22nd January 1969.
- Age: 54 years as of 2023.
- Zodiac: Capricorn.
- Real Name: Ladd Drummond.
- Nickname: Drummond.
- Place Of Birth: United States.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: American.
Early Life And Family.
- Wife: Ree Drummond (m. 1966).
- Children: Alex, Paige, Bryce, Jamar and Todd.
- Siblings: Tim Drummond.
- Father: Chuck Drummond.
- Mother: Nan Drummond.
- Motherinlaw: Gerre Schwert.
- Fatherinlaw: William Douglas Smith.
Career & Education.
- High school: Pawhuska High School.
- University: Arizona State University.
- Awards: N/A.
- Salary: $ 30 million dollars.
- Net Worth:$200 million dollars.
- Endorsements: N/A.
- Endorsements Earnings: N/A.
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)
- Weight:152 lb / 69 kg.
- Hair color: Grey.
- Eye Colour: Brown.
Ladd Drummond Age, Height & Weight.
Born on January 22, 1969, Ladd Drummond is 54 years old as of 2023.
He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches, which is approximately 1.80 meters, and he weighs more than 67 kilograms.
Ladd Drummond Early Life & Education.
Ladd Drummond was born in 1969 and celebrates his birthday annually on the 22nd of January in the company of his close friends and family.
He began his educational journey at Pawhuska High School. After completing high school, he pursued higher education at Arizona State University, though the specific field of study he majored in remains undisclosed.
Ladd Drummond Parents & Siblings.
Ladd was born to Chuck Drummond and Nan Olsen, both of whom were natives of the region. In terms of siblings, he has two brothers, Todd and Tim.
Tragically, his brother Todd lost his life in a car accident. Ladd now co-owns Drummond Land and Cattle with his brother Tim. Ladd’s upbringing exposed him to the ranch lifestyle from a young age, contributing to his proficiency in manual labor and truck driving.
Ladd Drummond Wife & Kids.
He is happily married to Anne Marie Smith, a multi-talented individual known for her roles as an author, blogger, photographer, and television personality.
The couple exchanged vows on September 21, 1999. Their union has been blessed with four children: Alex Drummond, Paige Drummond, Bryce Drummond, and Todd Drummond, who collectively make up the Drummond family.
Wife: Ree Drummond.
Anne Marie Drummond, more popularly known as “Ree” and acclaimed as “The Pioneer Woman,” is a versatile and accomplished American figure. She, together with her husband, calls a picturesque working ranch their home, nestled in the heart of Pawhuska, Oklahoma.
Her breakthrough into the limelight occurred in February 2010, marking a pivotal moment in her career. It was during this period that Forbes Magazine acknowledged her as the 22nd most influential web celebrity, a recognition that would solidify her status as a prominent and influential presence in the online world.
Ladd Drummond Career.
Ladd’s career is closely tied to his co-ownership of the renowned ‘Drummond Ranch.’ This expansive piece of land was handed down through generations of the Drummond family, and Ladd’s forefathers played a significant role in leaving him a substantial portion of land in Oklahoma.
The ranch covers an impressive 433,000 square miles, where he oversees the care and management of over a quarter-million horses and cattle.
Notably, Ladd, alongside his brother Tim and their father Chuck Drummond, owns the Drummond Land and Cattle Company, a significant player in the American cattle ranching industry. Additionally, their cousin, Thatcher Drummond, is an associate within the firm.
As a result, the Drummond family stands as the seventeenth largest landowner in the United States. They are actively involved with the Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Association.
Furthermore, the Drummond family’s entrepreneurial spirit led to the establishment of ‘The Mercantile,’ a restaurant and retail space, in late 2016. This establishment, situated in a century-old downtown Pawhuska structure, was acquired and restored by the Drummonds in 2012, marking a significant achievement in their business endeavors.
FAQS ABOUT LADD DRUMMOND.
- Why Is Ladd Drummond Worth So Much? Ladd Drummond’s impressive net worth is attributed to his extensive career as a cattle rancher. Co-owning Drummond Land and Cattle with his brother, Tim, Ladd is part of one of the most substantial ranching families in the United States. The Drummond family is ranked among the largest landowners in the country.
- Ladd Drummond’s Net Worth in 2023? As of October 2023, Ladd Drummond’s net worth is a remarkable $200 million, and he consistently earns an average of $30 million annually.
- Ladd Drummond’s Age? Ladd Drummond was born in 1969, making him 54 years old in 2023.
- How Big Is Ladd Drummond’s Ranch? Ladd Drummond owns an impressive 433,000 acres of land in the Sooner State, positioning the Drummond family as the 23rd largest landowners in the United States, according to the Land Report 100.
- What Does Ladd Drummond Do For A Living? Ladd Drummond’s profession is deeply rooted in cattle ranching. He co-owns Drummond Land & Cattle Co. with his brother Tim, and they are prominent figures in the ranching industry. The iconic ranch featured in Ree’s show is located just west of Pawhuska, Oklahoma, and has remained in the Drummond family for five generations.