Steve Kerr Salary 2023.
According to Sportico, Golden State’s head coach Steve Kerr earns $9.5 million annually as of 2023. Kerr’s main source of income is his lucrative career as a current coach for the Golden State Warriors in the NBA.
- Year 2022: $7.8 million annually.
- Year 2023: $9.5 million annually.
- Year 2024: $ 10.2 million annually.
Steve Kerr Networth 2023.
As of 2023, Steve Kerr’s estimated net worth is $50 million. Over the years, Kerr’s financial worth has seen a consistent upward trajectory. In 2022, his net worth reached $46 million, reflecting a significant increase compared to the previous year. In 2021, his net worth stood at $42 million, showcasing continued growth.
Looking back to 2020, Kerr’s net worth was estimated at $39 million, displaying a steady progression. In 2019, his financial value was recorded at $36 million, marking another substantial leap from previous years. Going back even further, to 2018, Kerr’s net worth was estimated to be $33 million, signifying a noteworthy increase in a relatively short period.
Net worth summary.
- Year 2022: $46 million.
- Year 2023: $50 million.
- Year 2024: $54.5 million.
Steve Kerr Bio.
Stephen Douglas Kerr, born on September 27, 1965, is a former professional basketball player and current coach for the Golden State Warriors in the NBA. Kerr, who was born in Lebanon and holds American citizenship, has had a successful career both as a player and coach.
Throughout his playing days, Kerr had the opportunity to represent various NBA teams, including the Phoenix Suns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Orlando Magic, Chicago Bulls, San Antonio Spurs, and Portland Trail Blazers.
However, his most notable accomplishments came during his time with the Chicago Bulls. It was there that he experienced great success, winning three consecutive NBA championships from 1996 to 1998 while playing alongside legendary players such as Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen.
Steve Kerr Wiki.
- Date Of Birth: September 27, 1965
- Age: 58 years as of 2023.
- Zodiac: Libra.
- Real Name: Stephen Douglas Kerr.
- Nickname: Steve Kerr.
- Place Of Birth: Lebanon.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: Lebanese.
Early Life And family.
- Father: Malcolm H. Kerr.
- Mother: Ann (Zwicker).
- Siblings: Susan, John, and Andrew.
- Wife: Margot Brennan.
- Children: Nick, Maddy, and Matthew.
- Marital Status: Married.
Career & Education.
- High school: N/A.
- University: University of Arizona.
- Occupation: Former professional basketball player and current coach for the Golden State Warriors in the NBA.
- Salary: $9.5 million annually.
- Net Worth: USD 50 million.
- Endorsements: N/A.
- Endorsements Earnings: N/A.
- Height:6 feet 3 inches.
- Weight: 79 kg.
- Eye Colour: Brown.
- Hair Colour: Grey.
Steve Kerr Age, Height & Weight.
As of, 2023, Steve Kerr is 58 years old.
He stands at an approximate height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 meters) and his weight has been recorded to be around 175 pounds (79 kilograms).
- Year 2022: 57 years old.
- Year 2023: 58 years old.
- Year 2024: 59 years old.
Steve Kerr Career.
Steve Kerr has had a successful career in the realm of basketball, excelling both as a player and a coach. In his earlier years, he made a name for himself as a professional basketball player. Kerr played for several teams in the NBA, including the Chicago Bulls, San Antonio Spurs, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Portland Trail Blazers. As a player, he was renowned for his exceptional three-point shooting ability and his clutch performances in crucial moments.
After retiring from playing basketball, Steve Kerr transitioned into coaching and has achieved remarkable success in that domain as well. Currently, he holds the esteemed position of head coach for the Golden State Warriors, one of the most prominent teams in the NBA.
Under Kerr’s guidance, the Warriors have experienced tremendous triumphs, including multiple NBA championships and record-breaking seasons. His coaching style is often praised for its emphasis on teamwork, innovative strategies, and fostering a positive team culture.
Throughout his career, Steve Kerr has left an indelible mark on the sport of basketball, both as a player and a coach.
Steve Kerr Early Life.
Steve Kerr was born in Beirut, Lebanon, to Malcolm H. Kerr, an American academic specializing in the Middle East, and his wife, Ann (Zwicker). He has three siblings named Susan, John, and Andrew.
Kerr’s paternal grandparents, Stanley and Elsa Kerr, were American missionaries residing in Lebanon.
Unfortunately, tragedy struck when Malcolm Kerr, at the age of 52, was killed by members of the Shia Lebanese militia known as Islamic Jihad. This incident occurred on January 18, 1984, while he held the position of president at the American University of Beirut.
Steve Kerr’s Wife & Children.
In 1990, Steve Kerr tied the knot with his college sweetheart, Margot Brennan. Together, they have been blessed with three children: Nick, Maddy, and Matthew, who have undoubtedly brought joy and fulfillment to their family life.
Beyond his dedication to basketball, Kerr possesses a passion for soccer, with a particular affinity for Liverpool F.C. As an avid supporter of the renowned English football club, he revels in the thrill of the game and actively follows the team’s progress and achievements.
Steve Kerr Education.
Steve attended the University of Arizona where he embraced the opportunity to showcase his basketball prowess as a member of the Arizona Wildcats, the school’s renowned college basketball team.
The university served as a crucial stepping stone for Kerr’s career, providing him with the platform to display his abilities and catch the attention of scouts and coaches.
It was within the halls and on the courts of the University of Arizona that Steve Kerr’s passion for the game flourished, propelling him towards a remarkable journey in the world of basketball.
Steve Kerr Awards and Achievements.
- Coach of the Year: In 2016, Kerr was honored with the NBA Coach of the Year award for his outstanding coaching performance during the historic 2015-2016 season with the Golden State Warriors.
- Player and Coach Dual Achievements: Kerr is one of the few individuals who have won NBA championships both as a player and as a head coach. His unique perspective and experience on the court and from the sidelines have contributed to his success in coaching.
- NBA Championships: As a player, Kerr won a total of five NBA championships. Three of those championships came during his time with the Chicago Bulls (1996, 1997, and 1998), playing alongside basketball legends Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. He also secured two more championships with the San Antonio Spurs (1999, 2003).
- Three-Point Shooting Records: Kerr is widely regarded as one of the greatest three-point shooters in NBA history. He holds the highest career three-point shooting percentage in NBA history at 45.4%. Kerr also won the NBA Three-Point Contest in 1997.
- Coaching Success: As a head coach, Kerr has achieved remarkable success. He has guided the Golden State Warriors to multiple NBA championships, winning titles in 2015, 2017, and 2018. Under his leadership, the Warriors set the record for the most wins in a regular season with 73 victories in the 2015-2016 season.
Who is Steve Kerr’s Son?
Nick Kerr, who is the son of Steve Kerr, has built a multifaceted career in basketball as both a player and a coach. During his college years from 2010 to 2014, he showcased his exceptional shooting skills and proficiency from beyond the arc while playing basketball for the University of San Diego.
After completing his college education, Nick Kerr transitioned into the coaching realm. In the 2014-2015 NBA season, he gained experience as a video intern with the San Antonio Spurs. Subsequently, he joined the Golden State Warriors, where his father, Steve Kerr, holds the position of head coach. In his role as a video coordinator for the Warriors, Nick contributed to game preparation and analysis.
Throughout his basketball journey, Nick Kerr has had the opportunity to learn from seasoned coaches, acquiring valuable insights into the sport. While he may not have attained the same level of recognition as his father, he has made meaningful contributions to the basketball community through his coaching role with the Warriors.